Sunday, April 17, 2011

Chelsea--P2H Sponsored Metro Dog Needs a Home!--ADOPTED!!!


Chelsea is a P2H sponsored Metro dog. She is a year and a half to two years old. She is absolutely beautiful, and smart and sweet--she loves to go for walks and to be petted. She thinks she's a lap dog. She has been spayed, fully vaccinated and canine disease tested NEGATIVE. She knows basic commands of sit, stay, and shake. She is house trained and crate trained. She does not run off when unleashed. The ONLY problem with Chelsea is that whomever had her, was apparently not very nice to her and has made her VERY food aggressive around other pets. I believe that eventually she would get over this, but it isn't safe to have her with another pet at this point. And it may not be a good idea for her to be around small children that might try to take a treat from her.
I CANNOT STRESS ENOUGH THOUGH, WHAT A WONDERFUL DOG SHE IS!!! For an adult, as an only pet, she would be absolutely perfect! I would keep her myself, except I have other pets.
PLEASE cross-post this to everyone. Transport is available. She is the SWEETEST of sweet dogs and it breaks my heart to have to send her back to Metro. There HAS to be someone out there who would be a perfect fit for this lovely girl.
Contact me for more information.

1 comment:

  1. What do you suppose her breeds are? I have 2 cats. Do you suppose they would cause her problems if their food was separated?

    ReplyDelete